- Art of Nature with Andrei Duman
- 40 Miles of Starlight
- Life on the Ice: Q&A with Icebreaker’s Partner Antarctica New Zealand
- 6 Wildest Destinations On Earth!
- Running Back to Nature By Matthew Mitchell
- Gear that’s as Tough as Adventure Photographer and Free Skier Pete Oswald
- 34 Days in the Arctic
- Running Through the Clouds with Travis Baptiste
Monthly Archives: October 2009
Unbaalievable! Years ago I took a trip to NZ with my family from the US…it was in about 2000 I think. It was there I first met Icebreaker garments and was moderately impressed with the quality, feel, and wearability of … Continue reading
The New Zealand BeST Design Awards were held on Friday night and the awesome Icebreaker design team took away three of the highly coveted awards. We were awarded bronze awards for our Fall Winter 2009 catalogue; for our new Bodyfit+ packaging; … Continue reading
We love this! As seen on NBC5 in Chicago. How can you run a marathon the green way? Fleet Feet Sports shows you how. And when you upgrade your gear, you can even recycle your old sneakers with them.